Church Council decided to take a cautious approach and follow the suggested guidelines published by the Mid-Missouri South Conference of the UCC as advised by the CDC and other church bodies when implementing our re-opening plans.
We are currently limiting attendance for in-person Worship in the sanctuary to a number that allows for proper social distancing.
1. Due to limited seating, a reservation to attend in-person is required. (see Home Page)
2. Masks are required, not recommended. Please bring your own, but if someone forgets, there will be single use masks available.
3. Sanitizer is available for your use upon entry and exit. An usher will dispense it.
4. Entering the building will be solely through the handicapped access door, which will be propped open (weather permitting).
5. If it is a Communion Sunday. Please bring your own bread and juice/wine. Please also bring a zip-lock bag or container to carry out any disposable items.
6. The offering plate will be at the entrance to receive your offering.
7. Social distancing is required. We will not be shaking hands or hugging outside of our family groups.
8. At this time our Interim Pastor, Rev. Pittman will be conducting worship virtually from his home. Service will be shared with those in the Sanctuary via projector/screen and he will be linked to the recurring Zoom call for those joining us from their own homes.
All of these measures are designed to help minimize exposure and protect our attendees. If you are in a vulnerable class, please consider staying home.
Thank you for your understanding,